||Home > Recipes > Entrees > Bourbon-Glazed Salmon
1 cup packed brown sugar
6 tablespoons bourbon
1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons grated, peeled fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
4 teaspoons sesame seeds
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- Combine the brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, salt, pepper and garlic cloves in a large zip-top plastic bag; add the salmon fillets.
- Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag once.
- Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
- Preheat broiler. Place fillets on broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 11 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon onions.