||Home > Recipes > Treats > Chocolate Chip Cake
Chocolate Chip Cake
1 box Duncan hines Yellow Cake Mix
1 package instant vanilla pudding
8 oz sour cream
1/2 cup oil
mixture of cinnamon and sugar
6 oz package of chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, sour cream,
oil and eggs and mix until well-blended.
- Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture and
chocolate chips in a greased pan.
- Spread batter into pan and layer with
cinnamon/sugar mixture and chips.
- Sprinkle mixture and chips onto top layer.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Cool on wire rack.