||Home > Recipes > Treats > Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie
Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
3 Tbl granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 3/4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder, slightly crushed
8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Creme the butter with the sugars until fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients and beat into butter mixture.
- Stir in the chips.
- Drop by large spoonfulls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.